Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"What Is Your Greatest Strength & Weakness?"

Bioware called today and I had a phone interview with two QA people. I think it went really well. I explained that I know how to troubleshoot, reverse engineered my dalefurutani.net website when I never knew a thing about flash, not to mention used to design entires episodes for Duke Nukem 3d, and dabbled in RPG Maker back in the day.

My cousin Bill, the one who I'd live with if I get the job and who works for Bioware as well, told me from what he heard, it's looking good for me. He's gunna keep me posted over the next few days, and I should get an email from Bioware either at the end of the week, or early next week, and then I'll know for sure. But the interview went well and they were asking me how soon I could move out there, so I'm pretty sure I got it.

So looks like I'll be moving to Edmonton. I'm super excited, and a little sad.

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
-Anatole France

No comments: