Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Fun Day Off

Woke up this morning to a text from Andi offering me lunch. So after hanging out with the roomies for a bit I went and picked her up. Just went to the mall and had some Koya, then looked around the mall. Andi and I decided to go shopping on Saturday cause we both saw some stuff we liked, and by then we'll have been paid. This paycheck coming up is going to be huge for me and I put aside some cash, not much, to shop with. I haven't bought any clothes in forever, so I need my fix, lol. Still, I am paying off my debt, so it won't be much. After that we just came back to my place and hung out.

Kyra, her friend, Andi and I are planning a road-trip to the states soon. Either Grand Forks, Fargo or (if I can convince them) Minniapolis! Going for two nights and we'll be staying in a hotel. Yep. Just 3 hot girls and me, alone in a hotel in the U.S. I'm sure there will be some sexy times. Like an arousing game of "Go Fish", and if we're feeling really naughty, Monopoly! Yep, I live the wild life.

Tomorrow I have to go downtown for a iPhone training course for work, we're going to start offering iPhones and activating them at our store. Just Jordan and I going, and I feel kinda bad cause there's a good chance I'll get the Edmonton job and quit before I ever even use this training. Oh well :P

3 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

Dear Dale,

Why don't you go on a road trip to Edmonton once you get your cool new job, and just have them drop you off..? That way when you get to Edmonton, you might have some money for food, shelter, etc. Also, I bet those girls are all thinking "man, there's going to be 2 other girls competing for Dales affection, what can I do to impress him the most?" and then obviously there will be all kinds of erotic competitions. Sounds like you have life all figured out.

From, Craig

Andi said...

Craig,
Make that 1 other girl cause its only the other two that will be competing for his affection. Dale knows I'll be out looking for a man of my own while i'm out there.

Dale,
so what do you think about sharing a bed with the two girls if I find Mr. Right on this trip?

lou said...

dale,
horndog!
from, lauren.