Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quarter Of A Century!

So I'm 25 years old... Kinda weird. My Dad was this age when I was born! Yikes.

Had another great Birthday. My past few ones have been really good, and this one kept the tradition going. Marcus is back from England for a few days, and everyone was going to the King's Head Pub, which coincided with my Birthday being the next day, so it was kind of a duel event. Good times. Got free drinks all night and at midnight everyone wished me a happy Bday. It was great to see Marcus again, missed that brit.

Spent my actual Birthday with my new friend Kyra! We went to Mongo's for lunch, spent like 2 hours there, then headed back to my place so she could meet Starbuck. She loves animals and we played with the puppy for quite a while, then took her for a walk at the park. After that we went and got ice-cream and watched Run Fatboy Run with Brett, Linda and Jeff.

Tomorrow I get my tattoo and I'm very excited! I'll post pix once it's done. Julie agreed to work a few hours for me so I don't have to worry about being late for work. It does suck that I have to work at all on the same day I'm getting inked, but I'll survive. It's been years since my last tattoo, so I'm quite psyched!

No comments: