Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Fun Day Off!

Had today off, and so far it's been great!

Woke up this morning and took the bandage off my tattoo. Put some vitamin E on it and took a shower. So far looks pretty cool, though it's only half done, and no red yet. But at least it's the bottom half that's done so when I wear a normal tee you can hardly tell it's not done. My next appointment is on October 18th to finish it up. It's been years since my last tattoo, I forgot how addictive it can be; I'm already thinking of what to get next. Kyra wants to get a tattoo some time soon so I'm gunna go with her and possibly get one at the same time. She's made me promise to let her break my hand while she gets it done.



Today Andi and I hung out for the day. We went to Dal's for lunch, and then she surprised me by getting the bill, which was cool of her. From there we headed to Value Village and tried on Halloween costumes, clothes and accessories. Lauren always finds cool things there.

Tonight Kyra and I might go see a movie. Tropic Thunder is playing, but she's seen it. I'm thinking Dark Knight, cause she's never seen it, and I can never see it enough. Loved that movie. After that I think it's computer games with Chad.

And with that, I leave you with a picture of my purchases from today:

1 comment:

lou said...

a) rocky loves emily
b) i was just at vv and totally saw everything you guys had on in the pics on fb. i was gonna be sailor moon for hallowen, but then 've decided that wil be a lot of effort, and i saw a kids girrafe costume in vv that i think i might do and tape a cone to its head to be a unicorn girrafe. best animal ever.
c) i really need to make an apt for my tat asap