Sunday, August 24, 2008

Disappointment

My expectations seem to outreach their realities lately. Lol, people always say I'm too pessimistic but sometimes it seems like I'm not pessimistic enough. I tend to approach new situations with what I consider a neutral state and I'm getting so tired of watching the results drag my perspective of them into the negative. I am more positive lately, so I don't let it affect me on the grand scale, and all this does remind me how lucky I am to have the good things that do pass my screening process. Very lucky. I guess it all ties in to that cultivation thing I was talking about earlier. It's all about what you keep. I wish I wanted to keep more, or maybe: I wish there was more worth keeping.

I'm going away for a while, I'll come back to this with fresh eyes.

No comments: