Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stars - In Our Bedroom After The War

So I just realized the Stars album I've been listening to isn't their most recent, so I got the latest one but haven't had a chance to really hear it out. So tonight, after a particularly surreal day I laid in bed with my headphones on and gave it a listen. It knocked me on my ass. I love this cd.

The combination of a male and female lead is used to perfection, and each song feels like a miracle. The cd manages to string along a single idea, so it might be considered a concept album, but each song is very unique. It's like a collection of human moments, both separate and connected.

For the moment, this CD is perfect to me.

1 comment:

lou said...

so i wanted to show you this site and i also wanted to show craig, so i'm totally double dipping and just copy pasted exactly what i wrote to him:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/
check out this site, i think it has high amounts of possibility at being cool. i have it and it's brought a few "neat!" or "haha, aw that's cute" so far to my internet life