Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Official, Tom Cruise And I Can Never Be Friends

I'm not gunna lie. I love fashion. If I had infinite money I'd buy so much clothes. As it is I have the opposite of infinite money and buy too much clothes.
But I'm gunna try to be smart this week and buy food instead. You know, cause it helps me survive.

Today is my one day off out of 11 so I've crammed a bunch of stuff I've been putting off into this one day. I'd kinda like to do something I enjoy, so that it doesn't just end up being another day of work. Gunna try to either go catch a movie with someone with the VIP card Craig is letting me use (in exchange for repeated use of my CAA card, lol), or go to the golf dome and work on my non-existent game with either Chad or Jeff.

And lastly, last night I had a dream the popular guy from my high school was hitting on me. I guess I'm gay now.

2 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

Yea... now...

Notme2000 said...

Don't hate. I told you you're just not my type ;-)